14 January 2023 (Saturday) 00:00am - 19 February 2023 (Sunday) 11:59pm
From now till 15 February 2023 (Wednesday)
*Early bird registration lasts till 31 December, 2022 (Saturday)
*Participants, who want to take up our challenge and complete for the best timing, must register by 9 February 2023 (Thursday)
Show your supporters your progress - both running & donation!
This year, we have new features that will also allow you to show your supporters your progress! As you complete the walk, please login to your personal page and indicate which stages you have completed as you go along. We encourage you to also upload photos as well as to document your journey. Don’t forget to take photos of the Weez Art installations along the way – see more Weez Art information here.
- Timed Walk/Run: Participants can join the challenge individually or as a team, and compete for the best timing either in one go or by stages on TRAILME, our official real-time tracking platform. An e-certificate of completion with the best finishing time will be included. More details can be found on our Guidelines.
- Casual Walk: Participants can feel free to run / walk in any way at any time within the event period. An e-certificate of participation will be given in the end.
|Category||No. of participants||Entry fee HK$||Early bird HK$|
|Family / non-corporate||2 - 4||$1,400||$1,200|
|Corporate#||2 - 4||$5,000||Register one team and get one team free*|
|Students||2 - 4||$200||Register one team and get one team free*|
#Companies which participate as a “Corporate” team will be acknowledged as “Mental health Champions” on our website.
*For interested corporate partners and students, please contact KELY Support Group at 2521 6890 (Ms. Yuen / Ms. Au) for early bird details.
|From now till 31 Dec 2022 (Sat)||Early Bird Registration|
|1 Jan 2023 (Sun) - 15 Feb 2023 (Wed)||Regular Registration|
|6 - 15 Jan 2023||Gift Packs Pick-Up|
|14 Jan 2023 (Sat) - 19 Feb 2023 (Sun)||Event Period|
|9 Feb 2023 (Thu)||Deadline for competition enrollment|
|Early Mar 2023||E-certificates available for download|
|Early Mar 2023||Fundraising Competition Ends|
|Early Mar 2023||Result Announcements
(Best Timing & Top Fundraisers)
|Late Mar 2023||Dispatch of electronic donation receipt|
All participants will receive a complimentary Weez T-shirt ** designed by Tsunami.
** The Weez T-shirts are a lightweight eco fabric with the addition this year of a mesh back panel for maximum ventilation and airflow. The T-shirts are made from repurposed plastic derived from plastic bottles, which reuses a waste product that would otherwise potentially enter landfills or the ocean.
Each custom Weez shirt uses soy-based inks and has been printed using sublimation; i.e. the inks are embedded INTO the fabric, ensuring the designs are hard wearing and less prone to fading. Sublimation printing uses 90% less water than traditional dyeing techniques and also creates no water pollution in the process.
The 2022 and 2023 Weez Walk T-shirts will also be available for purchase on KELY’s e-shop.
The gift pack also includes:
- DETERMINANT DET30™ Summer Cool Reusable Masks
- Kee Wah Bakery - Eggrolls (12pcs)
- New World Adult Face Mask - Space Travel 30 pcs
- Painza Cool Gel 30g (first 600 participants)
- Watsons Water PATH Aluminium Pack 320ml
- Altra Running 20% Discount Online Purchase
- ECCO discount coupon
- Gone Running Ltd $100 voucher (Applicable to each purchase over HK$500)
- Hong Kong Trail Map 20% off Voucher
- LANE-EIGHT 15% Discount Voucher
- The Farmhouse Deli (Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong) BUY 1 GET 1 FREE DRINK COUPON
First 150 participants will exclusively receive extra gifts:
- ECCO Foldable Lightweight Drawstring Backpack (New Edition)
- Pirata Hong Kong HK$100 gift card
- HKwalls x Enro Reusable Mask
A physical workshop on route planning by Gone Running will be exclusively offered for Weez Walk 2023 participants on a first come, first served basis in early January 2023. Stay tuned.
All participants who register on the event platform will receive an e-certificate of participation.
Individuals / team participants, who complete the full route in one go or by stages on TRAILME, our official real-time tracking platform, within the event period will receive an e-certificate of completion with your / your team's finishing timing on it. More details can be found on the guideline.
All e-certificates will be available for download in early March 2023.
Each category (Individual, Family / Non-corporate, Corporate, Students) will be awarded its own “Top Fundraiser” & “Best Timing” awards. This year, we also added a new “Mountain Mover Award (Corporate)”, which will go to the company with the most participants!
|The Top Fundraising Awards
(One champion in each category)
|Family & Non-Corporate Team
|Best Timing - For In One Go finishers only|
|Family & Non-Corporate Team
|Mountain Mover Award (Corporate)
The winners who receive awards will also be recognised on KELY Support Group’s social media pages.
Registration and information
- Participants will receive a confirmation email with all details about the event. If you do not receive the notification email one week before the event, please contact the Event Registration Office at 2117 1650.
- Each participant receive an email for pick-up of a gift pack at least 2 weeks before the event. Participants or their authorised representatives must bring along the printed gift pack notification email or display the email on any electronic device to collect the pack on the date and at the location designated in the email (the representative will be required to present an authorisation letter). For participants registered after 5 January 2023, they have to pick up the gift pack at KELY’s office at 12 Borrett Road, Central.
- Participants should read carefully the following rules and regulations. By submitting a registration, a participant confirms and agrees to abide by all the rules, terms and conditions of “Weez Walk 2023” (the Event) laid down by The Weez Project and KELY Support Group (the Organisers).
- Once a registration is accepted, all submitted fees are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Repeated registrations will be counted as a single entry. The additional donation is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another participant or another category. No submitted information will be returned.
- All participants will receive a confirmation by email within 5 working days upon successful registration. If no confirmation email is received, please contact Event Registration Office by email: email@example.com or by phone: 2117 1650 for enquiries.
- Participants should make sure they are physically fit for the Event, and are fully aware that the Event requires physical exertion, and understand the risks involved in taking part in the Event. It is the sole responsibility of a participant to ensure that he/ she is physically fit to participate in and complete the Event without any medical or other assistance. All participants join at their own risks and are responsible for their own safety. All participants must understand that the event will not be held responsible for any personal injury or death arising from any event or cause. The Organisers suggest all participants should monitor their own physical conditions or seek medical advice to ensure they are fit and capable of participating in the Event. Such a decision is not to be contested by the participant concerned.
- If a participant feels unwell during the Event, he or she should immediately stop.
- By submitting his/ her registration to take part in the Event, and subsequently taking part in the Event, a participant: (a) warrants and confirms to the Organisers that he/she is physically fit to participate in and complete the Event; and (b) agrees to indemnify the Organisers and hold the Organisers indemnified and harmless for i) any injury or death suffered by the participant himself/ herself or any other persons; and ii) any damage to property as a result of him/her not being physically fit to participate in and complete the Event.
- Participants should ensure that all personal data provided is accurate. Any false declaration or impersonation on the part of a participant will lead to his or her disqualification. The Organisers reserve the right to take appropriate action against relevant parties.
- No prizes or gifts for the Event are redeemable for cash.
- After registration, participants agree that the Organisers and third-party service providers engaged by the Organisers may use their name(s), address (es), photograph(s), audio and/or visual recording(s), biodata and likeness (es) in all preparations and promotions in connection with the Event for any lawful purpose in perpetuity as the Organisers may in their sole and absolute discretion decide, and agree to waive any right of inspection or approval associated therewith.
- The Organisers reserve the right to accept, restrict and reject any registration.
The above rules, terms and conditions are written in both English and Chinese. If there is any conflict in meaning, the English version shall prevail. The Organisers reserve the right to amend any of the above rules or information without prior notice and the right to interpret any of the rules, terms and conditions above. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Organisers shall be final.